Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

YAY!

Well, it has finally happened! (Finally to me, of course, God's perfect timing!) I got an offer that I accepted today! I am an official employee of the South Korean Government! I will be working at the Republic of Korea Consul downtown. Job requirements: executive assistant to the consul general and general office management and event planning. Yes, almost too good to be true. Plus, it is right on the marta train line, and since we only live about two blocks from another train station, I'll be taking that to work. Save on gas!! We are both very thankful and grateful for this job!

On other news, Neal's school is still incredibly time consuming. He is doing well, and the senior design project has come out of the slump and is really moving along in a positive light...which is a GOOD thing! He tends to stay pretty busy with homework and group projects.

Oh, if anyone was interested, CVS is having 90% off of all of their flip flops. I got some yesterday and they have a lot that are really cute. I paid, get this, $0.59! Yeah, pretty amazing!

So that's all the news I can handle right now! Will post again with more!

No comments: