Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Yummy Goodness UPDATE!

Well, the Christmas holiday festivities have come and gone, as has all my baking!

The Honey Crinkle Cookies were a favorite and SUPER easy.


The Applesauce Cookies were good, but turned out a little too "cake-like".


The sugarplum cake is one of my personal favorite! I think this is my 3rd or 4th one for the season... so far!

The Cranberry Pecan Biscotti, well, let's just say, this was my first attempt at this recipe, and it will be my last! It didn't work out so well!

And lastly, the Banana Walnut Bread, I made a TON of this as gifts in cute little two serving size loaf pans. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the super cute presentation!

3 comments:

TheHouseWifeRookie said...

did you take these pics?? you might have a future in food photography if you did!! they all look yummy!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Ooh..I want recipes for the ones that you liked!!

The Parker's said...

Ashley, I just took the one of the biscotti! None of mine turned out very good, so I googled!