Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Sew" Sweet

Lately I've been on a sewing kick, and good thing because I've had a TON of baby items to make! From blankets to burp cloths, here are the latest items I just completed. They are burp cloths for the wife of one of my husband's co-workers. She is due any day now!

The completed order!


LOVE these Amy Butler designer fabrics!



Retro Chocolate and Pink


Sweet Baby Blue


If anyone wants to make a request, just e-mail me and I can send you some fabric samples to choose from! Blankets can be made to match or coordinate.

2 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Ooh... love the Amy Butler fabric. How much fabric does it take to make a burp cloth? I have some Amy Butler fabric scraps that I can give you if you want them! = )

cynthia said...

Sew, have you used the Pfaff yet?
Aunt Cynthia