Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am resolved to...

Well, here's my around-the-house-to-do list for 2011. I think it will be interesting to look back in 364 days and see what all I actually accomplished on this list...and what I added to it as we went along!

· DIY curtains for Master Bath

· DIY curtains for Office/Craft Room

· Frame Diplomas

· DIY Bedspread in master

· Find and refinish bedside tables for master

· DIY skirting for crib

· Put shelves in nursery and master closet

· DIY something to the fan for the nursery

· Install above mentioned fan in nursery

· Decide on wall art for behind the sofa

· Set up a chair/rocking chair in the bay window

· Refinish a buffet piece for downstairs

· Figure out how to plant a vegetable garden

· Keep the aforementioned vegetable garden alive…long enough to harvest its fruits!

· Research becoming a certified natural childbirth educator

· Sew more

· Scrapbook 2010 (pictures have been ordered!)

· Scrapbook our 2008 Europe trip (pictures have been printed for over a year now)

· Take more pictures in 2011 than I did in 2010

· Cook at least one new meal a week

· Bake bread

· Prepare Sunday school lessons before Saturday

· Keep files organized as we go through the year

3 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

How refreshing to have a list! Now the fun part will be marking things off!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I love making lists...can't wait to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

I will help with the veggie garden if you like but you are on your own for the sewing stuff .Teresa