Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Yummy Goodness!

This holiday season my goal is to do all my holiday baking and cooking...without CHOCOLATE!! Since I get terrible migraine headaches from this little devil, I am determined to find some sweet treats sans cocoa.

Also, I'm trying to use some recipes that don't call for sugar as the sweetener, but rather use honey or almond flour or some other ingredient to add that punch of sweet.


Here's what's in store:

Banana Bread
Cranberry Pecan Biscotti
Honey Crinkle Cookies
Applesauce Cookies
Sugarplum Cake

We'll see if the chocolateless and healthier Christmas baking is a hit! Pictures to come!

1 comment:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oooh..!!! I hope I get to taste some of these!

I have found that snickerdoodles are great with honey or agave instead of sugar.

But yeah...can't give up the chocolate. ; )